The LYLA mission is to create a Positive Youth Lacrosse experience for Players, Parents, and Coaches through an enthusiastic, safe, and age-appropriate environment. Our goal is to Educate, Train, and Teach all Participants involved while using the game of Lacrosse as the platform to promote essential life skills.
1. CLICK ON LOGIN TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
2. REFRESH THE SITE OR LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN.
3. CLICK ON SPRING REGISTRATION ON THE LEFT AND CLICK ON THE CORRECT AGE/GRADE GROUP.
4. COMPLETE THE INFORMATION AND MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE YOUR TEAM DURING THIS PROCESS.
5. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT PRACTICES OR TEAM REGISTRATION FEES PLEASE CONTACT YOUR COACH. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR COACHES IS FOUND ON THE LEFT SIDE NAVIGATION BAR.
***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT JENNIFER CASTLE AT 859-230-0545.
Share the Lax is a charity organization operating in various cities around the U.S. that collects and distributes gently used lacrosse equipment. There are many kids who would love to play the sport but don't have the equipment, and that's where Share the Lax can help. In addition to equipment distribution, Share the Lax offers clinics at charities, such as the Salvation Army, as well as field clinics, all of which are 100% funded by Share the Lax to teach kids the rules of the game and stick skills. Lacrosse is a growing sport, and the more kids we can get to play it, the bigger and better the lacrosse community will be.
Contact: Allen Westerfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, (859) 494-7843
E6 Lacrosse has partnered with LYLA and is proud to present a two day camp in September!
Take advantage of this opportunity while you can! Ages 7-18!
Click here to register
Questions? Email Monica at email@example.com
Lexington Youth Lacrosse Association